To run one-off missions to older or vulnerable people, you need to become mission-verified by following the steps below. You can then sign up to any mission you want.
- Register for a DBS background check and complete your details at GoodGym.org/my/DBS
- Once you have completed your details above, you can check your local Group Run night and book onto your Doc Check here. We have regular Doc checks in each of our GoodGym areas. These checks are often before and/or after a Group Run - it's up to you if you stay for the run after your check or not.
You need to show us three documents including valid photo ID and proof of address. Full info here. The easiest combination is:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving Licence photocard
- Proof of current address, e.g.
- bank statement (dated within last 3 months)
- utility bill (dated within last 3 months)
- council tax bill (dated within last 12 months)
Please note that we cannot accept photocopies or screenshots of any of the documents.
- Complete GoodGym Mission Training